Monday, June 13, 2011

Inside a Palace - Buckingham Palace

So, I thought about sections I could do for my blog and this is what I got: um....well, no....I know! oh wait...Oh, I have it for real! Inside a Palace so ya. So, here is Buckingham Palace:


Buckingham Palace is home of HM The Queen and Prince Philip, duke of Edinburgh and it has been used for many occasions like: Royal Weddings, Trooping the Colour. The most used thing at the Palace is the Balcony.


The Palace has 77 5 Rooms those rooms are: 19 state rooms, 52 Royal and Guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 Bathrooms. The Palace is 108 meter long across the front because the Palace is just really a square. 120 as the depth including a quadrangle. And 24 meters high. You can't really see how big the Palace is until you see it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment