Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Best of Weddding Tiaras

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge:



Best in Small. Althought Mette-Marit had a good small tiara I liked Kate's much more.





Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway:




Best in Nordic. As some of you are not aware the Tiara is the Diamond Daisy Tiara. But, while she wore it with her Wedding Dress it look very Nordic.





Letizia, Princess of Asturias:




Best in Diamond. I quite liked Letizia's Tiara. I loved all the Diamonds and I thought it was perfect for Best in Diamond.





Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark:




Best in Spikes. This whole Tiara is based on Spikes. And I just L-O-V-E-D this tiara I wanted to incorperate it in.





Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden:




Best in Tradition. Why is it Tradition? Well this wedding was really full of tradition. Her Tiara was the same as her mothers, she got married on her parent's wedding anniversary and they got married at the same place as her father and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment