Monday, May 2, 2011

The Best Weddings



Best Wedding Dresses



(From Left to Right) Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Grace Kelly of Monaco, Marie-Chantal of Greece


I love Kate's Dress it's very beautfiul nice, I love the lace. I love Grace's Dress it is somewhat like Kate's. I do like Marie-Chantal's I like the lace near the neck and the satin belt.


Worst Wedding Dresses




(From left to right) Queen Paola of Belgium, Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, Princess Letizia of Spain






I am not liking Paola's Dress, I know it's from like 1956 or something but I just don't like it. I also don't like Anne-Maie's, I don't like in her skirt that she has one color then another color. I am not a big fan of Letizia's because of her sholders, the sholders are to long and too big!


Best Wedding Cakes



(From Left to Right:) Mette-Marit, Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Diana

I loved Victoria's Wedding Cake, I loved how it was very simple but it still said, I am a Royal! I also liked Mette-Marit's but it was very, very overboarded it said, I am the Royal Boss! And Diana's said, I am marrying the a Prince of Wales who will be the king so I can do anything I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment