Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beatrice, Eugenie, Kate, Chelsy, Autumn and Zara's Style

Autumn's Style









(From Left to right: Kelly on her Wedding day, Kelly during Christmas at Sandringham, Kelly at William and Kate's Wedding)



Autumn in the 2008 picture was from her wedding to Peter Philips, she is wearing a snowflake-looking tiara. In the 2009 picture she is having Christmas with her husband's family. In the 2011 picture she is at William and Kate's wedding on April 29, 2011. She just had her daughter, Savannah Phillips just 5 months ago!





Zara's Style








(From left to right: Zara at Sarah's wedding, Zara at Charles's Wedding, Zara during Chirstmas at Sandringham, Zara at Chirstmas at Sandringham, Zara during Cheltenham Festival, Zara at William and Kate's Wedding)



In 1986, I think that Zara was cute, and she looked like a little sweetheart. In 2005, I didn't like what she was wearing, it was very unappeling. In 2008, she looked very nice, I loved her hat and her earrings. In 2009, one of my favorite Zara outfit ever! I could even wear it. I liked her 2010 look, the hat was very beautiful, her jacket is great! I liked Zara's 2011 hat but the jacket I don't really like because the neck all the way up her neck.



Kate's Style

(From Left to Right: Kate on a Family trip (3 years), Kate at Garter Day, Kate at Nicholas van Cutsem's Wedding, At Charlie and Lucy Savory's Wedding, Kate on her Wedding Day)




Yeah! The Duchess of Cambridge!! Ok her 1985 outfit is so cute, she is really cute in the picture, I love her pigtails. In 2008 loved her Garter day look, her hat was black and white then her coat and skirt is Black and White, Smart! In 2009, I liked it too, the hat was lovely, ther jacket was very nice the detail/pattern was amazing. I loved her jacket - she also wore it to Peter Philip's Wedding in 2008 - I love the small buttons and the two rows of buttons. And now *Horn sound* Her Royal Higness *Horn Sound* The...Duchess...of...CAMBRIDGE. So I really love her veil, dress, bouqer and her tiara, the tiara was simple, her dress was amazing and her bouqet was very nice, even thought it was small, it dosen't matter about the size as long as your ok with it!


Chelsy's Style





(From Left to right: Chelsy at Peter and Autumn's Wedding, Chelsy at Royal Ascot on Day 5, 2010, Chelsy at William and Kate's Wedding)

And now, Miss Chelsy Davy. Ok, so I am not a big fan of Chelsy and after these outfits still no. Her first outfit I kinda like it but, BUT, you haven't seen the skirt and the skirt is a 40's poka dot skirt with alot of fluff! Her 2010 look made me like her more. But, her 2011 look sold me away! It wasn't every nice, her hat, no, her dress, eh, her Clutch, no. Nothing Matched!


Beatrice's Style







(Beatrice at Charles's Wedding, Beatrice at Peter and Autumn's Wedding, Beatrice at the unveiling of the Queen Mum's statue, Beatrice at Easter in Windsor)

Ok, now our first Born Royal of the 2nd generation. Ok, so her 2005 look bought me, I loved it, her hat was simple and it looked great on her. Her 2008 look was like, WHAT??? What's this? It's a butterfly ivasion, how many butterflys did they kill? I didn't like it! Ok her 2009 look got me back it was very nice. And in 2011, her Easter look I loved, it was simple and lovely. Her Kate and William look - (Not in the Pictures) - Was like really are you going back to the Butterfly look?


Eugenie's Style





(Eugenie at Charles's Wedding, Eugenie at Royal Ascot Day 1, 2008, Eugenie at Christmas at Sandringham, Eugenie on the Balcony for Trooping the color, Eugenie at Easter in Windsor)



Yeah! My favorite Yorkie girl! I love her hats and outfits. So, her 2005 looked I liked, she looked like a little girl still so the hat was a good idea. Her 2008 Royal Ascot look, WOW!!! I loved it, her hat was breath taking, her outfit was very lovely. Her 2009 look was very simple and lovely, I loved her Pink hat and her Black Jacket looked great! Her 2010 Trooping the color look was amazing! I loved he hat and how her outfit (Jacket and Dress) was Canadian colors! Yeah! And now the 2011 look, see her 2005 look, she was a little girl and now in 2011 she has turned into a mature young lady. GO GENIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment