Monday, May 23, 2011

UK Wedding Dresses

Elizabeth Bowles-Lyon


Elizabeth your a simple person and some people might hate that but, I am that! I love this dress and in the middle of the dress it has beads and jewel-like things.


Elizabeth II



Elizabeth your like you mom, Elizabeth. I love the flowers it makes the dress look very lovely. I love your Tiara, it's very beautiful.


*Did you know before Elizabeth was going to walk down the aisle her tiara fell apart*




Princess Margaret Margaret's Dress was made by

Margaret, Margaret, Margaret. Only you could pull this dress off. It is very wavy and very well, Margaret. They veil is so regeal and beautiful. The bottom of the dress it great, I approve!!




Princess Anne



Anne, I love you. Your as simple as your mom and your grandma. I love the longs sleeves, the turtle neck, The tiara and the pearls coming up the sides of the dress (You can't see them)


Diana Spencer

Diana I love it, the dress was puffy like back in the days; you brought that effect back into modern days. The Ruffles and bows I love, so Diana I think!

Sarah Ferguson


I love this dress, the bling and the AS on the train is awsome I love on her bodice it has her coat of arms. So BEAUTIFUL!!



Sophie Rhys-Jones





Sophie, I love this dress, you choose a great designer. I love the sleeves, the flowy train, not so long veil and the low collar.


Camilla Parker-Bowles

Camilla, I like the dress underneath the coat but the coat is not my favorite. And where is your tiara?? So you wear Tiara's at Dinner's but not your wedding??

Autumn Kelly

Now the Canadian, I love this dress Autumn. It's so lovely. The Lace sleeve, shawl things are awsome, they are one of my favorite parts of your dress.

Kate Middleton

Kate! Home Run! Touchdown! This is a Perfect 10! The lace it so cool, there are 4 kinds of flowers/plants and they met 4 different countries: Wales, Scotland, Ireland and England.

No comments:

Post a Comment