Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Diana, Camilla, Sarah and Sophie's Style

Diana's Style

(From left to right: Diana at her wedding, Diana at a charity event, Diana at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Diana's Visit to India, Diana at the Serpentine Gallery and Diana at Sydney, Australia)


So, I love Diana's Wedding Dress it's very 80's and it's lovely. I love her 1982 gown! I love the sleeves and the choker and earring are a good match! I am laughing at 1987 not in a bad way, I am laughing because Diana was so smart to wear a Military like Jacket to the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. I like the 1992 look, the detailed design on it is amazing and the Spencer Tiara was a good touch. OMG!! The 1994 dress, the choker, the sexy dress, it's just so amazing! So, here is the story on how the choker was made so, no broaches went with the 1980's look so Diana made the choker and it was a trademark between the two families, the Jewel is the Royal Family and the Pearls represent the Spencer Family. Now the 1996 look, the blue dress, blue purse huge Pearl Earrings now that is a great combination!!


Sarah's Style


From left to right: At her wedding, Sarah at a Royal Welsh Show, Sarah at a Polo Match, Sarah at Alice Ferguson's Wedding)

So, 1986, this dress was designed by Sarah herself but the Dress maker made the dress I love the bodice, it's her coat of arms. The 1991 look, It's good usually I hate polka dots but this one I like! 2008, Ok so did a florist shop and fashion designer make this? Because it looks like a flower gone wrong! In 2010, All I have to say is WOW!! Did you go with Ke$ha to get that dress? Or were you to into Ke$ha's song Animal? I mean I like the colors but the prints, it's all wrong!


Sophie's Style



(From left to right: Sophie during her wedding, Sophie at Mette-Marit's Wedding, Maxima's Wedding, Peter Phillips's Wedding, Trooping the Colour, Trooping the Colour and Easter at Windsor)


I love Sophie's dress it's very simple and very regal and very simple like Elizabeth Bowles-Lyon. In 2001, I hate the Dress the color is good but the way the dress is made it's a no. In 2002, she steeped up her game in a beautiful Jacket, Dress and purse. In 2008, she lost it the grey hat is a no, the jacket is a yes and the dress is also a yes! In 2009, she brought her game back! The Jacket is great and the hat and love the addition accessory, Lady Louise! In 2010, She was close to losing it! The hat base is good but, the flowers! They are too big! In 2011, She kept it except for the hat, she loves feathered hats.


Camilla's Style




(From left to right: Royal Ascot, Royal Ascot, Commonwealth Day Service, State Visit from USA)




The First hat, I hate it!! I love the Jacket one of my favorites. For 2009, I love the Pink hat, the choker and pink jacket and the Drop earrings. In 2010 at the Day Service, I like the Pendant, the jacket and the flowers on the hat. In 2011, I hate the hat is a big fluffy mess, the jacket is OK but most of them are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment