Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Best of the Queens at Crown Princess Victoria's Wedding

How I did this the first part (__) It's the highet of the Tiara and the 2nd part was for best Jewels.





  1. Queen Silvia of Sweden



  2. Queen Sonja of Norway



  3. Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg



  4. Queen Anne-Marie of Greece



  5. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark



Queen Silvia #1 Why? She has the 2nd biggest Tiara. And I loved her Pink (my fave Colour!) Jewelry.




Queen Sonja #2 Why? She has the 3rd biggest Tiara (And the Only Emerald one) and I liked her Emerald bling!




Grand Duchess Maria #3 Why? She had the Largest Tiara but her Necklace looked like Maxima's Tiara and it was too simple.




Queen Anne-Marie #4 Why? She had the 4th highest Tiara and I didn't really like her Ruby Bling.




Queen Margrethe II #5 Why? She had the Smallest Tiara (Sob!) and I liked her Pearlbling 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment