Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Other Coloured Gemstones

The Colour/Gemstones seen are barley seen so, when it is revealed it's a suprise.

(From left to Right: Princess Maxima, Camilla Parker-Bowles, Queen Beatrix, Queen Margrethe II and Martha Louise)


Some Rings that are a different Gemstones:


Queen Margrethe II of Denmark's multi Gem engagement Ring

Princess Maxima's Orange coloured gemstone (I'm thinking Williem choose this because she will be a Orange Princess)

From the way it looks the Jewels are either pink or diamonds? I am going with pink.

Princess Martha Louise's I think Ruby? and Gold ring? I don't know so I am putting it under Different Colour Gemstone.




Camilla Parker-Bowles ring that once belonged to her Husband's (Prince Charles) Grandmother: Elizabeth the Queen Mother.

1 comment:

  1. Princess Maxima's ring is an extremely rare orange diamond.

    ReplyDelete